A member club of the Sutherland Shire Junior Cricket Association
|Team||Match reports||Photos||BBQs||Trivia||C&M meetings||Raffle||Wall of Shame||Total|
Let the games begin!
This season, we are introducing a Team League which every team “competes” in and scores points for meeting certain requirements, contributing to the Club or joining in Club activities. The intent of this is to generate some ‘competitive spirit’ (and hopefully some fun) between teams; encouraging teams to complete some of the ‘onerous’ tasks asked of them; encouraging teams to join in on some of the key Club activities; and, getting teams to visit the Club’s website.
The reward?? At the end of the season a prize will be awarded to the team coming first. What this prize is will be worked on over the season, but it will be worth it!!! We are also considering 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Some key Team League elements and rules:
- The below table sets out the initial activities for which points will be awarded.
- The Committee reserves the right to add activities to or otherwise amend the Points Table from time to time.
- We will track team ‘performance’ and publish a League Table on the Club’s website – updated regularly so you can keep track of where your team is placed.
- The Committee reserves the right to add to the prize pool and expand the number of placegetters (beyond 1st place) who shall receive prizes.
- Prizes remain at the discretion of the Committee.
- Specific protocols or rules relating to any of the individual activities noted in the Points Table and how to undertake / meet same may be published separately and may also be subject to change.
- Any disputes over meeting activities or earning of points shall be determined by the Committee – with final rights of appeal to the President who will have absolute and final discretion!
- Decisions about whether any photo or anecdote meets the Wall of Shame requirements, whether we will actually publish anything or reveal any names, or whether any material is appropriate, remains at Committee’s total discretion! We want good stuff people, the stuff that will generate some great campfire stories, not just any old thing!
(click here for a downloadable version)
|Completed match reports||10 points per report per game|
|Photo of the week submitted - to be published on the Club website so no offensive or inappropriate photos accepted||10 points for submission of any photos per week (irrespective of number of photos)|
|Team Assistance to any Club Fundraising BBQ||25 points per BBQ|
|Team Table at Trivia Night||40 points per table|
|Team Representative Attend Coach & Managers Meeting(s)||20 points per meeting per team|
|Team Representative Attend Committee Meetings||5 points per meeting per head|
Selling most number of CNSW Raffle tickets:
(points only awarded if team sells tickets & correct funds returned to Committee with stubs/unsold tickets by due date)
|Contribution to a "Wall of Shame" - weekly submission of photos or anecdotes of idiocy, absent-mindedness, clumsiness, stupidity, funny-home-video type or clownish behaviour, other form of 'goofing-off' by our coaches, managers and adult spectators (or just simply a funny yarn about what happened to any of them). These will be published on our website so no offensive/inappropriate material will be accepted - & be accurate & truthful - your subject will see it!.||10 points for submission of photo or anecdote per week.|